Welcome all you sickos and psychos to the Psycho 78s website! Here you'll find the central hub for all things Psycho 78s! We update our site every Wednesday so be sure to check back often for the latest news on games, events, scores, and everything else your little black hearts could desire! There are tons of goodies on this site so take a look around, visit your favorite skater's page, check out our awesome sponsors, and maybe shoot us a message!
We're recruiting! Email psycho78s[@]yahoo[.]com or Contact Us Here.
- Who's ready for some Booze and Bands?! Come to our next charity event on April 25 in Clifton NJ for a night of killer bands, cheap drinks, and crazy fun with your favorite stars of the Psycho 78s. All proceeds fund our charity games this year! Click here for the Facebook event page.
- It's finally here friends and fiends! We present to you: Reign of the Horror Business!
May 24th, 5pm, $10 admission (all for charity). Psycho 78s open their 2014 season with a huge double header of no-rules roller derby! All proceeds go to hurricane relief funding! For more info click here!
- Hey, you, ever thought about strapping on some skates and becoming part of the action? We're taking new skaters and officials on a case by case basis! No experience is required, but a great attitude, sportsmanship, dedication, and a passion for teamwork is mandatory. That... and health or accident insurance (yeah, you're gonna get hurt). Email us at psycho78s[@]yahoo[.]com or use the Contact page.
Our season schedule is here! Click this link to be taken to the schedule for our 2014 Season - New Beginning! Be a part of the thrill-ride that is our upcoming season of no rules roller derby games. Be there as the new generation of Psycho 78s fight to leave their mark on the world of co-ed no rules derby! Have tons of fun, and help out great causes - remember... all of our home games go to charity! Mark them in your calendar now!
- Old rivalries still burn, and new stories begin... check out Inside The HBD to see what's happening in the world of the Horror Business Division!
- Ready for more of our webshow, Oh The Horror? Need more "Christian Slaughter's Poetry Corner" in your life, or maybe a new Slam of the Month? Season Two is coming soon!
- Congratulations to 2014's travel team captains Razor De Rockefeller and Sailor Doom, newest HBD captain Dr. Hannah C. Horridus, and our newest coaches Lima Bean and Ballz Deep!
- Check out pics from the Psycho 78s becoming the first ever east coast champions here, and check out our pics from the first international renegade-rules game here!
- Some new links posted in the "Psycho Social" section on the right of this page. See what your favorite 78s have been up too!
-End of an Era - Originals Say Farewell! The highest scoring jammer in Psycho 78s history, Lima Bean, and the man many consider to be the godfather of east coast renegade, Spooky, have both retired from competition! Spooky's final game was the history making tournament championship on September 7th. Lima skated her retirement game in her native Peru in the first ever international no-rules game against Toxic Lima Roller Derby on October 6th. SPK and Lima are two of the 78's Originals, or members of the first generation of the Psycho 78s. See the original video where they shocked 78s fans with the announcement here, and see their farewell blogs here and here.
- Here's the absolute best way to make sure you see all of our Facebook posts! Click here! If you want to be on our monthly webshow (which release on the first Wednesday of each month right here), send us a video shout out or fan Q and A to psycho78s[@]yahoo[.]com. Watch episode 6 on the right of your screen or on youtube by clicking here.
- Did you share a video of ours, post up flyers somewhere, or invite some friends to an event? Let us know that you're helping spread the horror business and getting your friends into the Psycho 78s! You can email us, post on our facebook, tweet us, or even use the contact page to let us know you're sharing the love!
- If you're into the 78s and just love you some Horror Business, please Like, Comment on, and Share anything you see fit. That's what gets us in front of new fans. We live to entertain you guys and to raise money for charity while we do it - so if you've got some friends who would have a blast at our events and games, get 'em into the Horror Business!
- If you want to see these updates first hand as soon as they happen don't forget to like us on facebook, follow us on twitter, and subscribe to our youtube channel!
Here's to the Horror Business,
Psycho 78s, Co-ed, Renegade Rules Roller Derby
Best of the 78s Online, Updated 4/23/14
P78s - Reign of the Horror Business Facebook Event Page
P78s - Doc Has Fun At Practice
Slaughter - Snowy Ballz
Psycho 78s - What's your favorite HBD team?
Psycho 78s - Pictures from Hall of Fame
Spooky - Dear Psycho 78s
Slaughter vs Ballz - tweet 1, tweet 2, tweet 3, tweet 4
Razor - I love my Psychos/Thank you Spooky
Spooky - Last practice as coach for 78s
Doc Hannah - Words of wisdom
P78s - New merch coming, check out our wicked goods
Spooky - On watching his first game since retirement
Razor - Thoughts on guest skating for SHRD
Slaughter - Some harsh words for Mr. Deep
Ballz Deep - It's not over
Slaughter - Serving some justice in 2014
Spooky - Dear WFTDA
Psycho - Weekend in Peru!
Razor - My huge, awesome, personal goal
Spooky - Stop caring what they say
Psycho - Gallery of Sept 7th Tournie!
Spooky - Thank You
Lima - Last Ride
Spooky - Last Ride Tweets One, Two, and Three.
Slaughter - Ballz is a crazy old hag.
Spooky - With Sailor Doom at Traveling Mugs
Psychos: Lima's Ass (Ouch)
Was It Pumped?
Hey. You've Got Glass In Your Face.
How To Make Lima Bean
Bruises As Badges.
LARPing, Horror, & the Zombie Apocalypse.
Lima & Spooky's Video Announcing "Evolution"
As Their Final Season
How To Make Ballz Deep
SPK's blog on retiring at the end of the year.
Razor's 78s Inspired Make Up
Christian Slaughter - "No God Can Save You"
How To Make Christian Slaughter
Just Don't Use That Finger.
Your Heroines of The "Revival"
Road Trip Thoughts
(Reflecting on the first east coast no-rules game without us competing).
Little Known Fact #866153003663862.
Welcome To Renegade - Get Pumped!
Donkey Nuts & Sissy Pebbles
Captain Jack Sparrow
Christian Slaughter's "peruana push ups"
A family photo
Roller Derby High School
Picture of the Week
Click the flier for more info!