Our website is updated every Wednesday so be sure to check in to see the latest updates on events, games, and your favorite 78s!
We're recruiting! Email psycho78s[@]yahoo[.]com or Contact Us Here.
- Join our mailing list! Get updates on events, games, public appearances, plus deals of swag and behind the scenes news. E-mail psycho78s(@)yahoo(.) com and say "Subscribe!"
- Psycho 78s have officially broken the $11,000 mark in money raised for charity! Thanks to all of our fans and sponsors who've helped us make it happen!
- Check out the documentary on The Hannah Saga and the entire story of The Fallen by clicking here.- Want a quick recap of our first three games of the season? See what we've been up to - click here!
- Hey, you, ever thought about strapping on some skates and becoming part of the action? We're taking new skaters and officials on a case by case basis! No experience is required, but a great attitude, sportsmanship, dedication, and a passion for teamwork is mandatory. That... and health or accident insurance (yeah, you're gonna get hurt). Email us at psycho78s[@]yahoo[.]com or use the Contact page.
- Some new links posted in the "Psycho Social" section on the right of this page. See what your favorite 78s have been up too!
- Here's the absolute best way to make sure you see all of our Facebook posts! Click here! If you want to be on our monthly webshow (which release on the first Wednesday of each month right here), send us a video shout out or fan Q and A to psycho78s[@]yahoo[.]com. Watch episode 6 on the right of your screen or on youtube by clicking here.
- Did you share a video of ours, post up flyers somewhere, or invite some friends to an event? Let us know that you're helping spread the horror business and getting your friends into the Psycho 78s! You can email us, post on our facebook, tweet us, or even use the contact page to let us know you're sharing the love!
- If you're into the 78s and just love you some Horror Business, please Like, Comment on, and Share anything you see fit. That's what gets us in front of new fans. We live to entertain you guys and to raise money for charity while we do it - so if you've got some friends who would have a blast at our events and games, get 'em into the Horror Business!
- If you want to see these updates first hand as soon as they happen don't forget to like us on facebook, follow us on twitter, and subscribe to our youtube channel!
Here's to the Horror Business,
Psycho 78s, Co-ed, Renegade Rules Roller Derby
Best of the 78s Online, Updated 8/27/14
P78s - Canal Day
p78s - Razor's Elephant
P78s - The Hannah Saga
Polly Trauma - My Love Affair with the 78s
Doc - Hannah's Handy Guide
P78s - July 12: The Fallen
P78s - 78s Response
P78s - Hannah's Proposal
P78s - Razor's Response
P78s - Doc Hannah's Announcement
P78s - Thank you!
P78s - Slaughter, King of the After Party
P78s - Derby Is as Derby Does
P78s - 2014 Events and Fundraisers
P78s - Doc Has Fun At Practice
Slaughter - Snowy Ballz
Psycho 78s - What's your favorite HBD team?
Psycho 78s - Pictures from Hall of Fame
Spooky - Dear Psycho 78s
Slaughter vs Ballz - tweet 1, tweet 2, tweet 3, tweet 4
Razor - I love my Psychos/Thank you Spooky
Spooky - Last practice as coach for 78s
Doc Hannah - Words of wisdom
Spooky - On watching his first game since retirement
Razor - Thoughts on guest skating for SHRD
Slaughter - Some harsh words for Mr. Deep
Ballz Deep - It's not over
Slaughter - Serving some justice in 2014
Spooky - Dear WFTDA
Psycho - Weekend in Peru!
Razor - My huge, awesome, personal goal
Spooky - Stop caring what they say
Psycho - Gallery of Sept 7th Tournie!
Spooky - Thank You
Lima - Last Ride
Spooky - Last Ride Tweets One, Two, and Three.
Slaughter - Ballz is a crazy old hag.
Spooky - With Sailor Doom at Traveling Mugs
Psychos: Lima's Ass (Ouch)
Was It Pumped?
Hey. You've Got Glass In Your Face.
How To Make Lima Bean
LARPing, Horror, & the Zombie Apocalypse.
Lima & Spooky's Video Announcing "Evolution"
As Their Final Season
How To Make Ballz Deep
SPK's blog on retiring at the end of the year.
Razor's 78s Inspired Make Up
Christian Slaughter - "No God Can Save You"
How To Make Christian Slaughter
Just Don't Use That Finger.
Your Heroines of The "Revival"
Road Trip Thoughts
(Reflecting on the first east coast no-rules game without us competing).
Little Known Fact #866153003663862.
Welcome To Renegade - Get Pumped!
Donkey Nuts & Sissy Pebbles
Captain Jack Sparrow
Christian Slaughter's "peruana push ups"
A family photo
Roller Derby High School